Sicklesteel Cranes, Inc. is the industry leader in lift design. We were the first crane company in the Pacific Northwest with the ability to analyze and/or demonstrate our lifts on AutoCAD. Sicklesteel also achieved firsts in providing 3D modeling, 3D overlays with Google, and animated lift sequencing. By utilizing AutoCAD, we are able to bring our customer drawings into our system making our lift design process faster and more accurate. Our impressive library of cranes and rigging lets us provide detailed lift plans that include safety factors for each component of the lift. Sicklesteel's design team are also able to provide:
- 3D crane modeling and lift review
- Ground loading / mat design
- Detailed rigging diagrams
- Importation of customer 3D site drawings
- Utilization of 3D topography grids and satelite images from Google
- Input of 3D laser scan data
- Detailed lift plans provided in .pdf format
- Animated lift sequence movies
- Engineered stamped drawings
To request a quote, please click HERE.
2010 AGC Build Washington Technology Award Winner
LINK: ISO and top view animated lift sequence
Lift Design - Experience the difference! - Experience Sicklesteel Cranes
Connect with Us!